Download CBSE Physics Solved Board Question Papers 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 – All versions (Delhi, Outside Delhi & Foreign)
The question Papers are in PDF format, all question papers with solution in a single file. So, it may take some time for the download to finish.
Categories: CBSE Physics, Downloads, Model Question Papers, Physics Links, Question Bank, Sample Papers, Solved Problems Tags: Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, Education, Equations of motion, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ohm's law, Physics, Tests
The Summative Assessment 1 is about to begin. As per request from student from various parts of India and abroad, we are publishing some solved sample papers in Physics, which we think, would help you in scoring better marks in the forthcoming SA1 exams.
(Based on Motion)
Categories: CBSE Physics, Downloads, Mechanics, Model Question Papers, Sample Papers Tags: Assessment for Learning, Education, Educational assessment, Formative assessment, India, Learning, Physics, Summative assessment, Teacher
- Velocity time graph of a body is shown in the diagram below.
What conclusion can be drawn about the velocity of the body from the graph?
- The value of G on earth’s surface is 6.67 x 10 -11 Nm2/kg2. What is its value on the surface of moon?
- A person weighs 600N on the surface of earth. Find his weight and mass on the surface of earth. Take g = 10 m/s2
- Derive the relation between force and acceleration. Define the unit of force.
Categories: Sample Papers Tags:
Max. Marks :: 30 Time:: 75 minutes
1 mark questions
- Define bandwidth of a signal.
- Define modulation index.
- What is the function of a modem?
- Why is short wave band used for long distance transmission?
- Name the type of modulation prefered for digital communication.
- Draw diagram to represent a digital signal and an analogue signal.
- What do you mean by sampling of signal?
- Name the appropriate communication channel needed to send a signal of band width 100 kHz over a distance of 8 km.2 Marks Questions
- Derive an expression for the maximum distance up to which TV signals can be transmitted using a transmitting antenna of height h.
- Distinguish amplitude modulation and amplitude modulation.
- Draw a block diagram of a simple amplitude modulation system and explain briefly how amplitude modulation is achieved.
- What is the need for modulating a message signal for long distance transmission?3 marks questions
- 5 Marks Questions
To be Updated Soon. Visit Again at the earliest