Max. Marks :: 30 Time:: 75 minutes
1 mark questions
- Define bandwidth of a signal.
- Define modulation index.
- What is the function of a modem?
- Why is short wave band used for long distance transmission?
- Name the type of modulation prefered for digital communication.
- Draw diagram to represent a digital signal and an analogue signal.
- What do you mean by sampling of signal?
- Name the appropriate communication channel needed to send a signal of band width 100 kHz over a distance of 8 km.2 Marks Questions
- Derive an expression for the maximum distance up to which TV signals can be transmitted using a transmitting antenna of height h.
- Distinguish amplitude modulation and amplitude modulation.
- Draw a block diagram of a simple amplitude modulation system and explain briefly how amplitude modulation is achieved.
- What is the need for modulating a message signal for long distance transmission?3 marks questions
- 5 Marks Questions
To be Updated Soon. Visit Again at the earliest