Centre Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is ahead and it’s a common question asked by many – How to prepare for it?
Here are some suggestions to score well in CTET
- Revise your notes on Education, Educational Psychology, Educational Technology, Educational Sociology, History of education, Philosophy of Education
- Read newspaper regularly with focus on educational issues.
- Be thorough the NCF (National curriculum framework) and read all the policy papers.
- Visit NCERT website & education.nic.in and many of the policy papers are available for download.
- Refresh your general knowledge, elementary mathematics and popular science.
- Read the science textbooks of 8,9 and 10 and in case if you have any doubts on these please ask at www.askphysics.com
Have confidence, prepare well and perform well, success will be yours